Study online during COVID-19
Start online and finish in Canada! Study at University Canada West (UCW), a private higher education institution located in the heart of Vancouver, British Columbia.
UCW is officially accredited and/or recognized by the Ministry of Advanced Education,
Skills & Training and offers many courses and programs in different areas of study.
Advantages of studying at UCW
- By starting online during COVID-19, you may take up to 50% of your program, finish it in Canada and you'll be able to apply for a Post-Graduation Work Permit (PGWP)
- Once in Canada, you may work 20 hours per week during your studies
- If you graduated from University and don't have professional experience, you still may take an MBA program by taking the MBA foundation program
For students who lack the business background or qualifications, UCW offers the MBA Foundation program that can be taken for one term as a preparation for the MBA Program.
UPON SUCCESSFUL COMPLETION OF THE MBA FOUNDATION, UNIVERSITY GRADUATES WITHOUT THE REQUIRED 2 YEARS OF PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE, WILL QUALIFY FOR THE MBA PROGRAM
Master of Business Administration (Finance, Marketing or Leadership)
Become an effective leader at a nationally and internationally level.
Article: Why study an MBA?
BA in Business Communications
Equip with a comprehensive understanding of all types of business communications.
In order to be admitted at UCW, students must provide:
- Copies of the original and a certified translations of their High School Diploma and Transcripts (for Bachelor programs), or University Degree and Transcripts (for the MBA program). Students must have a specific Grade Point Average (GPA) in order to be accepted (65% for BA, 70% for MBA)
- Copy of valid passport
- Proof of English proficiency: IELTS Academic 6.5 | TOEFL iBT min 88 | Duolingo 110 overal score
**Scholarships / Bursaries Available
*Additional fees may apply. All fees are in Canadian dollars