Attention International Students!
- Thinking about Attending College?
- Not sure about what's the Best Option?
- Do you want to Work and Study?
- Looking for a Supportive Environment?
- *Do you have an Advanced English Level *?
- Do you have a valid Study Permit?
- Do you have an adventurous spirit and a huge desire to succeed in Canada?
Cultural opportunities in the City abound with libraries, art galleries, theatres, and special events that are offered throughout the year. Sarnia is characterized by a diverse economic base, affordable residential neighbourhoods, an accessible waterfront extending along the shores of Lake Huron and the banks of the St. Clair River and an extensive system of parks, sports fields, walking trails, arenas and the Royal Bank Centre (RBC) a major spectator sports and entertainment facility, home of the Sarnia Sting.